June 11 2019 Meeting


  1. anachmad (local team)
  2. KristiProgri

  3. rania (Rania Amina, local team)
  4. nuritzi
  5. Kittykat
  6. Aris


  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2019 Update
  • When will we meet next time?

Meeting notes

  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2019 Update
    • Nuritzi made revisions to the sponsorship brochure.
    • Oliver working on the blogpost (done)
    • Update from University regarding the signed contract.
    • Regarding the pre events, there is this idea to make a campaign in the form of talk shows and workshops(limited time to choose hosts and make licensing document)
  • When will we meet next time?
    • on 25th of June 14:00 UTC

Action items

  • AI:Aris to send a paragraph with information for Free Software activities in Gresik, Indonesia.

  • AI:sammyfung to send a reminder to Will LaShell for gnome.asia DNS aliass pointing.

  • AI:anachmad will revise the sponsorship proposal based on Nuritzi's suggestions

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20190611 (last edited 2019-06-25 09:33:34 by SammyFung)