May 28 2019 Meeting


  1. SammyFung

  2. dhsung
  3. sakana
  4. anachmad (local team)
  5. kristiprogri
  6. rania (Rania Amina, local team)
  7. oliverp
  8. nuritzi
  9. isatrio (local team)


  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2019 Update
  • When will we meet next time?

Meeting notes

  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2019 Update
    • Venue
      • Co-host with Universitas Muhammadiyah Gresik, formal agreement will be reached shortly this week.
      • Capacity of their main hall is 700 seats, looking for 3 tracks.
    • Drafting official announcement
      • a Draft is close to ready and still needs some work, waiting for venue confirmation.
    • Prepared the Call for Sponsorship document, it will be sent to potential sponsors in early of June once the venue is confirmed.
    • Received 8 submissions for the logo competition so far, the submission deadline is 21 June.
    • Local team pushed the website to github.

  • When will we meet next time?
    • June 11 Tuesday 14:00 UTC

Action items

  • AI: nuritzi will edit the call for sponsorship document for some English corrections by next week.
  • AI: sammyfung will send an reminder to Will LaShell for DNS aliass pointing

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20190528 (last edited 2019-05-28 15:17:27 by SammyFung)