Apr 02 2019 Meeting


  1. SammyFung

  2. kristiprogri_
  3. princeofgiri
  4. anachmad
  5. sakana
  6. nuritzi
  7. BinLi

  8. isatrio
  9. haggen


  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2019 Update
  • When will we meet next time?

Meeting notes

  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2019 Update
    • GNOME Asia Committee receives 2 proposals from Melbourne, Australia, and Gresik, Indonesia.
    • Indonesia team can do BoFs/hackfests during the workshop day, ideally it would be some separated rooms.
    • BinLi: The Tentative Date of Melbourne looks a little close to GUADEC, is it possible to change the date early

    • Both teams should submit the Min/Max budget in 2 weeks before 4/16.
    • princeofgiri: Gresik is not a big city in Indonesia, the participant of the conference will not same with Depok and it is not easy to get a sponsor in Gresik city.
    • Indonesia team will try to push target number of attendees to 300.
    • Indonesia team will try to ask the larger GNOME ID group to help get sponsors at the national level.
    • Invite both teams to attend the next meeting.
  • A.O.B.
    • haggen may not able to help for GNOME.Asia 2019
    • Offically confirm kristiprogri_ be a member at GNOME Asia Committee.
    • sakana step down after GNOME Asia Summit 2018, SammyFung and princeofgiri co-lead GNOME Asia Committee, and SammyFung is sharing his experience to princeofgiri, for a possibility that princeofgiri take over in the future.

  • When will we meet next time?
    • April 16 Tuesday 14:00 UTC

Action items

  • AI: ancahmad will provide min/max budget for Indonesia team proposal.
  • AI: SammyFung will email to Australia for possibility to change to October and request min/max budget for their proposal.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20190402 (last edited 2019-04-02 15:44:19 by SammyFung)