April 24 2018 Meeting


  1. haggen
  2. muelli
  3. sammyfung
  4. nuritzi
  5. emliyc
  6. sakana
  7. wenqixiang
  8. haris
  9. cho2_


  • GNOME Asia Summit 2018 status
  • When will we meet next time?

Meeting notes

  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2018 status
    • The facebook group and twitter account is ok now, seketaki and wenqixiang will help on social media.
    • The papers committee will go to work after the COSCUP open CFP.
    • GNOME.Asia website issues, will work on github.io, and prepare to move our previous years' sites to GitHub pages too.

    • Artworks. Haris will help GNOME.Asia logo and marketing materials. And will share in https://gitlab.gnome.org/Community/Engagement/GNOMEAsia .

    • Call for sponsors. Emily suggest we need to have our sponsors' brochure ready ASAP, haggen and sammyfung will help it.
    • nuritzi provided the GUADEC brochure, https://2018.guadec.org/images/conference-brochure-2018-web.pdf .

  • When will we meet next?
    • May 08 2018

Action items

  • wenqixiang will update the avatar and banner of twitter account and facebook group.
  • wenqixiang will send email to sponsorship committee about GUADEC combined packages.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20180424 (last edited 2018-05-07 04:43:53 by BinLi)