Mar 8th 2016 Meeting


  1. Tobi
  2. haggen
  3. Ford_Prefect
  4. curiousDTU (Shobha Tyagi)
  5. haris
  6. BinLi

  7. Oliver
  8. sakana


  1. Review Action Item
  2. GNOME.Asia Summit 2016 Update
  3. When will we meet next?

Meeting notes

  • Review Action Item
    • Emily and Kat will work on the Mozilla Form.[In progress]
    • Haris will help to upload C2SC and ENDLESS logo to website.[Done]
    • sakana will follow the speakers status.[In progress]
  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2016 Update
    • was fixed, and Haris made a new template/theme, everyone feel free to email to haris if any feedback.
    • Oliverp help me to choose some pictures/photo about gnome asia and haris will put it on carrousel.
    • No more news from local team
    • Haris tried to contact shoe factory for sponsorship, but shipping cost is higher, he will contact other factory.
    • In next week we should help fix the schedule and haris put schedule on website.
  • When will we meet next?
    • We will meet next week at 15 Mar, 2016 at 14:00 UTC in #asia-summit

Action items

  • None

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20160308 (last edited 2016-03-08 15:09:33 by BinLi)