Mar 1st 2016 Meeting


  1. Tobi
  2. haggen
  3. sakana
  4. Ford_Prefect
  5. curiousDTU (Shobha Tyagi)
  6. haris
  7. kittykat
  8. BinLi

  9. Sammy
  10. Oliver
  11. Emily


  1. Review Action Item
  2. GNOME.Asia Summit 2016 Update
  3. When will we meet next?

Meeting notes

  • Review Action Item
    • Paper committee will mail to speakers. sakana will mail to speakers and follow the process.[In process]
    • Haris will help to upload C2SC and ENDLESS logo to website.[In process]
    • Emily and sakana will announce the Travel subsidy with GNOME.Asia.[Done]
  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2016 Update
    • Everyone update the sponsorship with GNOME.Asia summit.
    • We will upload sponsor's logo to owncloud for future use.
    • Emily will ping Marina with RedHat sponsorship.

    • We will d
  • When will we meet next?
    • We will meet next week at 8 Mar, 2016 at 14:00 UTC in #asia-summit

Action items

  • Emily and Kat will work on the Mozilla Form.
  • Haris will help to upload C2SC and ENDLESS logo to website.
  • sakana will follow the speakers status.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20160301 (last edited 2016-03-08 03:27:55 by ChunHungHuang)