Feb 23th 2016 Meeting


  1. Tobi
  2. haggen
  3. sakana
  4. Ford_Prefect
  5. curiousDTU (Shobha Tyagi)
  6. haris
  7. kittykat
  8. BinLi

  9. Sammy
  10. Oliver


  1. Review Action Item
  2. GNOME.Asia Summit 2016 Update
  3. When will we meet next?

Meeting notes

  • Review Action Item
    • sakana will prepare the doc with Paper Committee [Done]
    • Emily and sakana will announce the Travel subsidy with GNOME.Asia [Will do it at 25th Feb]
    • Everyone follow up the sponsorship[Process]
  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2016 Update
    • Everyone discuss the sponsorship, the good news is "We got 2 sponsorship confirm". Local team is working hard with sponsorship.
    • Everyone discuss the call for paper with GNOME.Asia, paper committee will send the result to speakers.
    • Everyone discuss the registration fee for people, local team will discuss more with this.
    • Everyone discuss the t-shirt design for GNOME.Asia.
    • We plan to design certificates for those who will attend workshop.
  • When will we meet next?
    • We will meet next week at 1 Mar, 2016 at 14:00 UTC in #asia-summit

Action items

  • Paper committee will mail to speakers. sakana will mail to speakers and follow the process.
  • Haris will help to upload C2SC and ENDLESS logo to website.
  • Emily and sakana will announce the Travel subsidy with GNOME.Asia.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20160223 (last edited 2016-03-01 11:33:11 by ChunHungHuang)