Feb 16th 2016 Meeting


  1. Tobi
  2. haggen
  3. sakana
  4. Ford_Prefect
  5. curiousDTU (Shobha Tyagi)
  6. haris
  7. kittykat
  8. BinLi


  1. Review Action Item
  2. GNOME.Asia Summit 2016 Update
  3. When will we meet next?

Meeting notes

  • Review Action Item
    • curiousDTU will be sending request to the local sponsors tomorrow [Done]
    • curiousDTU and Ford_Prefect create wiki page for sponsorship, follow up on sponsorship[Done]
  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2016 Update
    • Everyone is work hard for sponsorship, Kat will help to assign budget and then offset sponsorship.
    • Everyone discuss the Call for paper, sakana will prepare the document for paper committee.
    • Everyone discuss the sponsorship with local and international.
    • Emily and sakana will help announce Travel subsidy after paper is ready.
  • When will we meet next?
    • We will meet next week at 23th Feb, 2016 at 14:00 UTC in #asia-summit

Action items

  • sakana will prepare the doc with Paper Committee
  • Emily and sakana will announce the Travel subsidy with GNOME.Asia
  • Everyone follow up the sponsorship

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20160216 (last edited 2016-02-22 12:05:06 by ChunHungHuang)