Jan 26th 2016 Meeting


  1. muelli
  2. haggen
  3. BinLi

  4. emilyc
  5. estu
  6. sakana
  7. Ford_Prefect
  8. curiousDTU (Shobha Tyagi)
  9. Emily
  10. haris
  11. Oliver
  12. Sammy


  1. Review Action Item
  2. GNOME.Asia Summit 2016 Update
  3. When will we meet next?

Meeting notes

  • Review Action Item
    • estu and haris will co-work with curiousDTU for web[Working]
    • Shobha will upload design material to Github or share with mail.[Done]
    • curiousDTU will list budget to all tomorrow?[Done]
    • sakana will create a doc with deadline.[Done]
    • curiousDTU will send the Call for Sponsorship brochure to foundation-list[Done]
    • Arun announce the CFP today.[Done]
    • oliverp will help publish GNOME.Asia CFP after Arun send CFP to foundation-list. [Done]
  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2016 Update
    • Everyone discuss the CFS, local team work hard for CFS and emily already send to some China company with CFS.
    • Everyone discuss the budget list with GNOME.Asia summit 2016.
    • sakana and Emily will send the budget to Kat and GNOME board to confirm travel budget.
    • Everyone discuss the CFP and Program Committee with GNOME.Asia summit 2016. curiousDTU, Ford_Prefect muelli sakana BinLi_taipei haris will help Program committee.

  • When will we meet next?
    • We will meet next week at 2nd Feb, 2016 at 14:00 UTC in #asia-summit

Action items

  • curiousDTU, estu and haris will complete visa info with web this week.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20160126 (last edited 2016-02-02 12:51:54 by ChunHungHuang)