Jan 12th 2016 Meeting


  1. benzea
  2. muelli
  3. haggen
  4. BinLi

  5. emilyc
  6. estu
  7. sakana
  8. Ford_Prefect
  9. curiousDTU (Shobha Tyagi)
  10. Emily
  11. haris
  12. Will


  1. Review Action Item
  2. GNOME.Asia Summit 2016 Update
  3. When will we meet next?

Meeting notes

  • Review Action Item
    • sakana will ask 2 account with website to Will. [ Done ]
    • Shobha will share the sponsorship proposal this week [ Done ]
  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2016 Update
    • Everyone discuss the theme this year.
    • Everyone discuss the sponsorship document, Ford_Prefect will reply Shobha mail tonight.
    • We are 98 days to go with GNOME.Asia Summit 2016, will go with weekly meeting now.
    • We should get CFP as soon as possible.
    • Haris will co-work with local team with design material.
  • When will we meet next?
    • We will meet at 12th Jan, 2016 at 14:00 UTC in #asia-summit

Action items

  • sakana will confirm web account with Will
  • Emily will send to board with international sponsorship help and send to foundation-list to call for sponsors.
  • Shobha will upload design material to Github.
  • sakana and emily will mail to travel committee with GNOME.Asia Summit.
  • haris will co-work with curiousDTU and local team with design material.
  • Setting the timeline for summit.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20160112 (last edited 2016-01-18 13:34:51 by ChunHungHuang)