Nov 3rd 2015 Meeting


  1. Tobi
  2. Emily
  3. BinLi

  4. benzea
  5. sakana
  6. Ford_Prefect
  7. curiousDTU (Shobha Tyagi)
  8. DarkCircle


  1. Review Action Item
  2. Cooperated with GUADEC
  3. GNOME.Asia Summit 2016 Update
  4. When will we meet next?

Meeting notes

  • Review Action Item
    • No AI.
  • Cooperated with GUADEC
    • Introduce one which is from the organising GUADEC team, Benzo is a good friend from Karlsruhe
    • Talked about the budget, the min budget decide which to cut.
    • Shared sponsorship list between two teams in etherpad or gdoc.
    • min budget is 10K for travel sponsorship for GNOME.Asia
    • make separate sponsorship brochure
    • Discussed combined packages, quite close to the board's suggested package, will discuss in email.
  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2016 Update
    • Identified names of few sponsors, will sharing later
    • Decided the final dates and will send email later.
    • Once the sponsor brochure is available, Ford_Prefect will spread it.
  • When will we meet next?
    • We will meet at 24 Nov, 2015 at 14:00 UTC in #asia-summit

Action items

  • curiousDTU will confirm the GNOME.Asia Summit date this week.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20151103 (last edited 2015-11-20 10:16:59 by BinLi)