May 19 2015 Meeting


  1. Emily
  2. Utian
  3. BinLi

  4. estu
  5. Haris
  6. Oliver
  7. sakana
  8. Sammy
  9. Haggen


  1. Review Action Item
  2. Todo list after GNOME.Asia Summit and Update
  3. When will we meet next?

Meeting notes

  • Review Action Item
    • No AI.
  • TODO list after GNOME.Asia Summit and update
    • Reminder speaker to send their receipt and blog for GNOME.Asia Summit
    • When should we call for next host of GNOME.Asia Summit
    • Discussed how to create GNOME user group in Indonesia.
    • Haris will do translation workshop and plan to 3.18 release party, and shoe factory will continue to be a sponsor for these.
    • Encourage more people join the as GNOME foundation members, participate outreach, and go to GUADEC.
    • Emily will do GNOME.Asia Summit 2015 report to Board and Sponsors, includes press release, budget report and summary report for summit.
  • When will we meet next?
    • We will meet next week 2 Jun, 2015 at 14:00 UTC in #asia-summit

Action items

  • None

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20150519 (last edited 2015-05-26 13:58:26 by BinLi)