March 10 2015 Meeting


  1. Tobi
  2. Emily
  3. BinLi

  4. Utian
  5. sammy
  6. sakana


  1. Review Action Item
  2. GNOME.Asia Summit 2015 and update
  3. When will we meet next?

Meeting notes

  • Review Action Item
    • Everyone will spread the call for paper. [Done]
    • Emily will contact CSDN for Media sponsor. [Done]
  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2015 and update
    • Everyone discuss the paper submit status and will call more paper from local speakers.
    • openSUSE is willing sponsor both GNOME.Asia and GUADEC this year.
    • Everyone discuss the sponsor question and status.
    • We will promote GNOME.Asia at FOSSAsia.
  • When will we meet next?
    • We will meet next week 17 Mar, 2015 at 14:00 UTC in #asia-summit

Action items

  • sakana will send Call for paper reminder tomorrow.
  • sakana will mail to Will with paper export.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20150310 (last edited 2015-03-17 13:41:25 by ChunHungHuang)