Nov 25 2014 Meeting


  1. Emily
  2. Tobi
  3. Will
  4. BinLi

  5. Sammy
  6. estu
  7. haggen
  8. Oliver
  9. ahmadharis
  10. sakana


  1. Review Action Item
  2. GNOME.Asia Summit 2015 and update
  3. When will we meet next?

Meeting notes

  • Review Action Item
    • Will to work with local team on CFS as well. [Done]
    • sakana and Tobi will write announcement draft. [Done]
  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2015 and update
    • Will is working with local team for GNOME.Asia Summit 2015 web content.
    • Local team has new design of logo and everyone discuss it. Estu will send to the mail list to discuss.
    • Local team still working on CFS document, and will mail to mail list.
    • Everyone discuss the GNOME.Asia Summit announcement draft and help to re-edit.
    • We have another announcement about join OSS Alliance ( kaiyuanshe ) in China.(Already vote with committee members in IRC meeting), we will publish both of them at the same time.
  • When will we meet next?
    • We will meet next 2 week 9 Dec, 2014 at 14:00 UTC in #asia-summit

Action items

  • Emill draft the OSS Alliance in China (KAIYUANSHE) announcement and send mail to everyone.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20141125 (last edited 2014-12-09 08:35:36 by ChunHungHuang)