Nov 18 2014 Meeting


  1. Emily
  2. Tobi
  3. Will
  4. BinLi

  5. Sammy
  6. estu
  7. haggen
  8. tonghui
  9. sakana


  1. Review Action Item
  2. GNOME.Asia Summit 2015 and update
  3. When will we meet next?

Meeting notes

  • Review Action Item
    • sakana will write the announcement with GNOME.Asia Summit 2015 -- pending, cause need to know the status of venue and date
    • estu_ will confirm the date and venue before 15 Nov -- [Done].
  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2015 and update
    • The date with GNOME.Asia Summit venue will be 7,8,9 May 2015. Everyone discuss about workshop and training session into 2 days or 3 days.
    • The Place will be University Indonesia, Depok. Local team show the pictures with venue, but we still need new pictures with high resolustion for website.
    • estu and Will will co-work with website. Local team still work for make Sponsorship Document.
    • Local team will create budget detail for board and tobi will help with it.
  • When will we meet next?
    • We will meet next week 25th Nov, 2014 at 14:00 UTC in #asia-summit

Action items

  • Will to work with local team on CFS as well.
  • sakana and Tobi will write announcement draft.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20141118 (last edited 2014-11-22 09:29:59 by ChunHungHuang)