July 15 2014 Meeting


  1. Emily
  2. Tobi
  3. BinLi

  4. oliver
  5. sakana


  1. Action Item after Summit
  2. Local team update
  3. When will we meet next?

Meeting notes

  • Action Items after summit
    • BinLi, tonghui Emily working on the press release on both English version and Chinese version[Done]

    • sakana will check and help upload GNOME.Asia video to GNOME youtube channel if everything is ready.[pending]
    • Oliver will check GNOME Youtube Channel with AllanDay.[pending]

  • Local team update
    • sakana already give AllanDay GNOME.Asia video owncloud information, need wait oliver and allan to check.

    • Alick will give sakana GNOME.Asia video, sakana already create GNOME.Asia video channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4xC9dsLPn2RbwQD01GJXRw) and will help to upload the video.

    • GNOME.Asia Summit 2014 press release is ready. Everyone discuss the time to publish.
    • Tobi and Emily will help to announce the Call for Host 2015.
  • When will we meet next?
    • We will meet next week, 22th July, 2014 at 14:00 UTC in #asia-summit

Action items

  • Oliver will check GNOME Youtube Channel with AllanDay.

  • oliver send emily the final version, then we upload to gnome.asia website

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20140715 (last edited 2014-07-22 13:20:57 by ChunHungHuang)