May 13 2014 Meeting


  1. Emily
  2. Tobi
  3. tonghuix
  4. BinLi

  5. haggen
  6. alick
  7. zsun
  8. oliver
  9. sammy
  10. fujunhui
  11. sakana


  1. Review Action Item
  2. GNOME Asia Summit 2014
  3. When will we meet next?

Meeting notes

  • Review Action Items
    • Emily will contact Kate, David and Andre for training document and detail [Done]
    • Emily will make the registration with Li Bin on saturday for training.[Done]
    • tonghuix will help share web account with alick for fedora update.[pending]
    • Emily, Tonghui, to print T-shirt tomorrow, no time to vote or dicusssion [Done]
  • GNOME Asia Summit 2014
    1. Everyone discuss the t-shirts and see the output with flickr pictures.
    2. We already finish the registration We will update the speakers photo on the register page.

    3. Oliver suggest we should have GNOME.Asia twitter account.
    4. Everyone discuss the RMS topic cause this Saturday RMS will speak the same topic. Maybe we should change the topic.
    5. Beijing team will meet up volunteers this Sunday.
    6. SUSE is planning to sponsor GNOME.Asia summit.
  • When will we meet next?
    • We will meet next week on Tuesday, 20 May, 2014 at 14:00 UTC in #asia-summit

Action items

  • BinLi will update speakers photo with register page.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20140513 (last edited 2014-05-20 13:44:20 by ChunHungHuang)