Apr 22 2014 Meeting


  1. Emily
  2. Tobi
  3. tonghuix
  4. BinLi

  5. sammy
  6. oliver
  7. sakana


  1. Review Action Item
  2. GNOME Asia Summit 2014
  3. Foundation publicity plan
  4. When will we meet next?

Meeting notes

  • Review Action Items
    • sakana will discuss the training session at Friday with Kat, David and Andre. [done]
    • sakana and tobi will help to write the Annual report for 2013. [pending]
  • GNOME Asia Summit 2014
    • Local team meet up with volunteers this Saturday. All the volunteers has been grouped in small group, each group has a leader.
    • Tobi ask the updates the lanyards, and everyone discuss it.
    • Everyone discuss the T-shirt design for GNOME.Asia summit 2014. We should vote as soon as possible.
    • Tobi suggest to reduce the t-shirt numbers, we will see the different ticket with t-shirt to adjust it.
    • We must check speakers accommodation as soon as possible, sakana will help on it.
    • Fedora and GNOME.Asia finish schedule draft last week.
  • Foundation publicity plan
    • Oliver introduce himself to everyone.
    • On the last Engagement Team meeting, they agreed to plan publicity for the GNOME.Asia summit.
    • Oliver has create a etherpad where he has listed some ideas of how the foundation can promote the event,

tonghuix will co-work with Oliver.

  • When will we meet next?
    • We will meet next week on Tuesday, 29 Apr, 2014 at 14:00 UTC in #asia-summit

Action items

  • Tobi will help to write the Annual report for 2013.
  • sakana double check the speaker list and days for accommodation.
  • BinLi will contact Fedora for announce the schedule.

  • oliverp and tonghuix to make detail plan for media/publicity.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20140422 (last edited 2014-04-29 13:13:59 by ChunHungHuang)