Apr 15 2014 Meeting


  1. Emily
  2. Tobi
  3. alick
  4. tonghuix
  5. BinLi

  6. sammy
  7. utian
  8. haggen
  9. sakana


  1. Review Action Item
  2. GNOME Asia Summit 2014
  3. When will we meet next?

Meeting notes

  • Review Action Items
    • FUDCon and gnome.asia make the schedule together.[Done]
  • GNOME Asia Summit 2014
    • We will move our training session to Friday, it's good for students and volunteers. Fedora keep their sessions in the weekend.
    • Beijing team and volunteers meet together, very good progress, assign people to different roles and tasks.
    • We need host for the main hall, one speaking Chinese and the other one speak English, Emily suggest Max and Tobi as host in the main hall.
    • Local team will meet again on 24th, April, face to face in Beihang.
    • Everyone discuss and work hard for the sponsors.
  • When will we meet next?
    • We will meet next week on Tuesday, 22 Apr, 2014 at 14:00 UTC in #asia-summit

Action items

  • sakana will discuss the training session at Friday with Kat, David and Andre.
  • sakana and tobi will help to write the Annual report for 2013.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20140415 (last edited 2014-04-21 17:19:27 by ChunHungHuang)