Mar 25 2014 Meeting


  1. Emily
  2. tonghuix
  3. BinLi

  4. sammy
  5. zsun
  6. wnereiz
  7. sakana


  1. Review Action Item
  2. GNOME Asia Summit 2014
  3. When will we meet next?

Meeting notes

  • Review Action Items
    • Emily wll contact Mozilla for the talk information. [Still wait Mozilla reply]
  • GNOME Asia Summit 2014
    • Beijing team discussed about the Volunteers meeting date, maybe meet the volunteers on next weekend.
    • Beijing find a solution for Barcode ticket scanning. We will try to use this solution to fit different types of tickets.
    • We will try to have different type of ticket this year. Maybe make full package for T-shirt, Food, Party and one day trip. For normal ticket, it's free, and maybe we could have donate ticket.
    • BinLi and sakana will test the eventbrite for credit and paypal method.

    • Emily update RMS status. We will provide RMS accommodation and other sponsor will cover his flight.
    • FUDCon finished the paper review, we could have keynote Lennart with FUDCon.
    • We will confirm the session and keynote with FUDCon. FUDCon and GNOME will combine the lighting talk.
    • Everyone is working on sponsorship, Google is interesting for sponsorship.
    • Everyone discuss training session method for students and attends. Discuss with local volunteers about the best time for training.
  • When will we meet next?
    • We will meet next week on Tuesday, 1 Apr, 2014 at 14:00 UTC in #asia-summit

Action items

  • BinLi and sakana test eventbrite for credit and paypal method.

  • BinLi will confirm Lennart and RMS keynote -- share with FUDCon.

  • emily will discuss with local voluneers about the best time for traning.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20140325 (last edited 2014-04-01 13:16:06 by ChunHungHuang)