Dec 3 2013 Meeting


  1. Emily
  2. Tobi
  3. Will
  4. sammy
  5. tonghuix
  6. BinLi

  7. Haggen
  8. sakana


  1. Review Action Item
  2. GNOME Asia Summit 2014
  3. When will we meet next?

Meeting notes

  • Review Action Items
    • sakana and Emily will write host announcement and e-mail to list.[sakana finish draft, but need to everyone suggestion]
    • sakana will check the venue time with openSUSE side.[Done]
    • sammy will check website status with Will[Done]
  • GNOME Asia Summit 2014
    • openSUSE is okay for the conference time with each other.
    • Everyone discuss with the website, Will host the GNOME.Asia site on his own server for many years. And GNOME.Asia DNS will expires in 3th Feb, 2014. Maybe we could ask dotAsia(Co-organiser GNOME.Asia 2013) first when time comes.
    • Everyone discuss we should have a main web site for GNOME.Asia, which contain basic information, as will as history of previous years.
    • Beijing Team already booking the venue for GNOME.Asia Summit 2014. We will confirm and pay it again in May.
    • Everyone start to discuss the CFS for GNOME.Asia Summit, haggen will help for CFS.
    • sakana is asking GNOME for "GNOME Event Management", but that project still working.

Action items

  • Emily and Tonghui will draft the layout and content for GNOME.Asia main website.
  • Haggen, sakana and BinLi will write the Call for Sponsor draft.

  • Will will follow up CFS after CFS draft is done.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20131203 (last edited 2013-12-17 13:32:17 by ChunHungHuang)