Nov 19 2013 Meeting


  1. Emily
  2. sammy
  3. tonghuix
  4. BinLi

  5. sakana


  1. Review Action Item
  2. GNOME Asia Summit 2014
  3. When will we meet next?

Meeting notes

  • Review Action Items
    • sakana will finish the Host announcement this week.[We decide have host announcement when the venue and date choose]
    • BinLi and Beijing team will write the venue report for GNOME.Asia summit 2014.[Done]

  • GNOME Asia Summit 2014
    • Everyone decide the BeiHang University will be the GNOME.Asia summit 2014 venue and the date is 24th, 25th May.

    • Everyone discuss the venue, There are 1 big conference room and 6 small rooms(each could have 20 to 40 people if we provide extra chairs), We might be booking 1 big conference room and 3 small rooms(1 for GNOME, 1 for openSUSE, 1 for training). Emily suggest big conference could use by turn. sakana suggest to ask professor to train their students and ask 1 room free for training.
    • We are still waiting fedora side reply for co-locate conference.
    • Everyone discuss the to do list in these 2 weeks.
  • When will we meet next?
    • We will meet next 2 week on Tuesday, 3rd Dec,2013 at 14:00 UTC in #asia-summit

Action items

  • sakana and Emily will write host announcement and e-mail to list.
  • sakana will check the venue time with openSUSE side.
  • sammy will check website status with Will

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20131119 (last edited 2013-12-03 00:35:36 by ChunHungHuang)