Nov 5 2013 Meeting


  1. karen
  2. Tobi
  3. Emily
  4. sammy
  5. DarkCircle

  6. tonghuix
  7. BinLi

  8. sakana


  1. Review Action Item
  2. GNOME Asia Summit 2014
  3. When will we meet next?

Meeting notes

  • Review Action Items
    • sakana will mail to Jos about the openSUSE conference time. [Done]
    • sakana and Emily would work with announcement so that we could announce it when the time came. <sakana's fault, didn't finish>

    • BinLi would send e-mail to us about Fedora's decision. <Done>

  • GNOME Asia Summit 2014
    • openSUSE conference 2014 will be April 24th - 28th 2014, the date will not overlap with GNOME.Asia.
    • Emily didn't meet anyone from fedora.
    • Fedora decide to co-location with us, if they adopt the 2014 FUD conf. They will get the result at the end of Dec.
    • Beijing team start to find a big conference venue and flexible to scale.
    • We need get venue data and information about the venue first, and beijing team will work on that.
    • sammy suggest beijing team should update their proposal with more detail. Everyone will co-work to modify it.
  • When will we meet next?
    • We will meet next 2 week on Tuesday, 19 Nov,2013 at 14:00 UTC in #asia-summit

Action items

  • sakana will finish the Host announcement this week.
  • BinLi and Beijing team will write the venue report for GNOME.Asia summit 2014.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20131105 (last edited 2013-11-09 08:42:53 by ChunHungHuang)