June 18 2013 Meeting


  1. karen
  2. Will
  3. Tobias
  4. Haggen
  5. sammy
  6. jooncheol
  7. jincreator
  8. tonghuix
  9. zugwan
  10. SeoZ
  11. sakana


  1. GNOME.Asia 2013 Status with the Korean Local Team.
  2. When will we meet next?

Meeting notes

  • GNOME.Asia 2013 Status with the Korean Local Team
    • Thanks everyone works hard for GNOME.Asia summit.
    • Korea team successfully delivered our certification to each person by sending registered express mail.
    • We will aggregate each person's blog article into one page.
    • DarkCircle is writing the report draft and will mail to sakana.

    • We will need to write article to Linux Pilot HongKong. (Karen and Simon will write article to Haggen)

    • We have good start with sponsorship this year, cause we start sponship early, that is good point we must keep next year.
    • We must call more students for summit and workshop next year.
    • Everyone impress with the printing this year, banner, and everything is amazing.
    • sakana invite Simon to GNOME Asia Committee and Simon accept.
    • We have 400 more pictures in flickr group http://www.flickr.com/groups/gnomeasia2013/.

    • We will start work announce call for host in the beginning of August. For the plan draft deadline in Sept, and result in Oct.
  • When will we meet next?
    • We will meet next weeks on Tuesday, 23 July,2013 at 14:30 UTC in #asia-summit

Action items

  • Simon and karen will write article to Haggen for GNOME.Asia summit 2013.
  • DarkCircle will aggregate data from survey paper and complete to fill our event report

  • tonghuix will finish the video.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20130618 (last edited 2013-07-18 09:04:59 by ChunHungHuang)