December 18 2012 Meeting


  1. Karen
  2. Emily
  3. Tobi
  4. sammy
  5. Will
  6. BinLi

  7. simon
  8. ganadist
  9. SeoZ
  10. jooncheol
  11. anish
  12. sakana


  1. GNOME.Asia 2013 Status with the Korean Local Team.
  2. When will we meet next?

Meeting notes

  • GNOME.Asia 2013 Status with the Korean Local Team
    • Simon already contact to KOSSA and wait their response. And KOSSA seems don't have support program.
    • Simon got support for venue from company (NHN )

    • GNOME.Asia 2013 sponsorship level will continue work with GUADEC committee.
    • Karen mail to Florian for GNOME.Asia and GUADEC co-work.
    • Simon got one big hall for GNOME.Asia and discuss the program tracks for GNOME.Asia, he will try to get more support from NHN.
    • openSUSE wants openSUSE.Asia create in the future, maybe they will have BOF or co-work with GNOME.Asia.
  • When will we meet next?
    • We will meet next 2 weeks on Wednesday, 2nd Jan,2013 at 14:00 UTC in #asia-summit

Review Action items

  1. Simon will contact to KOSSA (Korea Open Source Software Association)( and Wait response)

Action items

  1. Will will create website

  2. Will will send the timeline to everyone.
  3. Simon will contact NHN for more venue support.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20121218 (last edited 2012-12-28 05:20:58 by ChunHungHuang)