March 6th 2012 Meeting
- sakana (Max Huang)
- Haggen (Haggen So)
- sammyfung (Sammy Fung)
- yippi (Brian Cameron)
- karenesq (Karen Sandler)
- Review previous AI
- HK team to update GNOME.Asia 2011 Call for Sponsors pdf ASAP -- Need to work with GUADEC
- sakana to check previous Call for Papers form -- Done
- HK team will contact Ben Cheng of Oursky Ltd. for web design -- not necessary now, Will and Sammyfung already update the website.
- sakana will coordinate with Will for the website. They'll update the DNS record, among other things. -- Done
glassrose will modify the Terms & Conditions of Call for Sponsors to align with GUADEC -- Done
- Call for Sponsors (Sponsor Brochure)
- Call for Papers
- We discuss Call for Paper and Call for Sponsor
- We should have travel budget before we decide who will speak.
- For Call for Paper deadline should push the deadline to mid-April
- Karen suggest invite Anil Gupta - his talk about innovation in India and elsewhere was so inspiring
- yippi suggest -- we need to first align our sponsorship levels with GUADEC before we can really call the brochure done
- yippi suggest -- we need that done in the next week (3/13) or two (3/20) if we want to have time to seek sponsors before we need to decide travel budget.
- GNOME.Asia team should talk to GUADEC team for coordination.
- HK team to update GNOME.Asia 2012 Call for Sponsors pdf ASAP -- should work with GUADEC
- karenesq and Haggen coordinate asking for money from international funders
Same time next week!