See the main Hacking Days page for time and location information.
Let's get together and discuss and hack on all things Rust (especially ones relevant to GNOME).
- State of the various crates: gtk-rs, gstreamer-rs etc.
- How to move forward with subclassing support in the bindings?
- Most requested feature but no focussed action on adding support for more types
- Make some more types subclassable during the BoF
- How would one add Rust to GTK itself? E.g. port the file chooser to Rust; for maximum convenience this would need bindings for the child widgets.
- Variant API.
- Please add more here.
Anyone interested in Rust.
People who are planning on or are expected to attend: