User Experience, Getting started, Inregration Testing, Cockpit for Workstations, Desktop integration
Building UI in the Web Browser.
- Moving Server configuration UI out of GTK+
- Remoting DBus
- Fleet Commander Web Sockets use of Cockpit
- Use of Cockpit on a Desktop, seamless auth.
- Fleet Commander CI integration
Time and Room
Check the BoFs page as it may change.
- Miro Chodil
- Oliver Gutierrez
Fleet Commander is built on Cockpit (yay).
- Stef, Alberto, Andreas, Oliver
- We talked about the design
- Demoed Commander
Worked on WebSocket interaction with SPICE
Fleet Commander Integration testing
- Dominik, Miro
- Integration testing of the whole Fleet Commander stack similar to Cockpit
Kalev Lember started on UI for Firmware Updates
- Stef, Kalev
- Wants to call out to a client that get the update data from the repository, and then uses the DBus API to perform the actual update.
- Accessed DBus API from Cockpit proof of concept code.
Talked with Lennart about fixing issues in system
- Lars, Stef, Lennat
- Want to fix Unit file creation via the systemd API. An issue which we had to work around while building the timer UI in Cockpit.