Planning and future session for Crypto / Privacy and design in Gnome.
Things to discuss/ hack / work on:
- Setting user expectations
- First run assistant to set up GPG Keys?
- Better default integration of GPG keys into Evolution/others?
Tor integration in NetworkManager?
- Should applications be Tor Aware? (Socks mode is maybe not right)
- Privacy mode for Web?
- Privacy mode for Empathy?
In privacy mode, what must we be careful about to not leak?
- Running the Tor Browser Bundle as a sandboxed application? - Probably better than hacking halfassed things into Web?
Other ideas? Work? Hacking? Planning? Task breakdown?