Preferred date: 31st of July 2014
Preferred duration: 14.00-19.00
Contact: Mattias Bengtsson
I'd like to bring together people interested in Maps and / or the libraries that Maps are built upon to discuss where we are and where we want to go.
- Project goal
- What's our stated goal with Maps?
- What new features do we want / not want to add?
- State of design
- Quick walk-through of our current designs.
- What's ...
- good / bad?
- high priority?
- Current behaviour is suboptimal
- What can be done?
- Map view (Champlain)
- What's missing in Champlain to make Maps rock?
Relevant GNOME teams / people
Anyone is welcome to join of course, but a special invitation goes out to the following teams and people: