- Watching out rooms? (Baris should provide some info on what is needed exactly, last year filmation needed a hand but this year he said the univ is doing it?)
- Front desk (ids and t-shirts). Material needed:
- A big GNOME logo/banner
- Volunteer schedule (who will be volunteering where and when)
- Possibly a computer and a printer for on-site registrations (to print people's badges)
- A big city map with important places (hotels, party venues...) highlighted
- It is probably more convenient to have a separate desk for swag (t-shirts, etc), at least for the first days.
- Would be nice to prepare the swag bags (i.eg. folding t-shirts) before the event starts.
Finding a field for the FreeFA Match
- Doing a "For dummies" map of how to get from hotels to the venue
- Writing a 10 item list of must-know phrases of Turkey (thanks, bye, yes, no, danger, food, bathroom, etc)