Minutes for Foundation IRC Meeting of January 26th, 2011
- When: Wednesday, January 26th, 14:00 UTC
- Where: irc.gnome.org, #foundation
- Next Meeting: February 9th, 2011, 14:00 - 15:00 UTC
- Board Members: Andreas Nilsson, Bastien Nocera, Brian Cameron, Emily Chen, Og Maciel
- Thank you to those people who submitted applications for ED position.
- Fred provided a distro survey report. Still trying to get a response from Canonical. Was suggested to ask OLPC and Sugar to fill out the survey.
- Friends of GNOME (FoG) update from Og. We only have 30 out of 400 new subscriptions so far . Discussion about how to schedule future FoG campaigns.
- Desktop Summit update from Andreas. Things are on track. A local organizers meeting is planned the Friday before FOSDEM.
- GNOME Asia, GNOME 3 Hackfest planning.
- GNOME 3 Launch Parties - 20 parties already, mostly in Europe and Asia. Need more parties in both North and South America