Minutes for Foundation IRC Meeting of Jul 10th, 2010
- When: Saturday, July 10th, 14:00 UTC
- Where: irc.gnome.org, #foundation
- Board Members: Paul Cutler, Og Maciel
- Stormy Peters, Executive Director
- Update on Clutter copyright assignment
- (L)GPLv2 vs. (L)GPLv3 discussion on d-d-l, members encouraged to comment on the email thread
- Membership encouraged to share their comments and thoughts on GNOME 3.0 success on the Foundation list mailing thread started by Brian Cameron
- GNOME 3.0 Marketing: GNOME3.org is in process which will display videos, screencasts and screenshots of GNOME 3.0. Jason Clinton is working on the first video to be added to the site.
- Suggestions for topics for the Foundation AGM at GUADEC are being sought
- Work is being done on updating the GNOME Developer Kit
- The next fundraising campaign is just beginning to be planned on the Marketing list. The next campaign will focus on end users and gorwing subscribers (rather than a fixed dollar amount) as the goal. Suggestions and brainstorming are welcome on the Marketing list.