Foundation Board Minutes for Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 18:00 UTC

Next meeting date Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 18:00 UTC


  • Nuritzi Sanchez
  • Alexandre Franke
  • Cosimo Cecchi
  • Carlos Soriano
  • Meg Ford
  • Neil McGovern

  • Rosanna Yuen


  • Allan Day
  • Didier Roche



Postponed to next week

  • Role of the Executive Director and Director of Operations with regards to the Board (Allan)


  • European Travel Box (Nuritzi)
    • There are a number of outdated pieces of hardware in the old European events box that's in Kat's possession
      • Kat would like guidance from the Board on how to dispose of the box contents
      • Consensus is she can do whatever she wishes with the contents
        • We'd be happy to help financially if she needs funds to e.g. call a recycling company
      • ACTION: Nuritzi to respond to Kat
    • A community member offered a Lenovo Yoga laptop in Europe
      • We would like to accept the offer and use it for the US event box
      • ACTION: Nuritzi to follow up with the community member and accept the donation
    • A community member offered a laptop in the US in the #engagement IRC channel
      • ACTION: Alexandre to get Nuritzi in touch with the person who made offer
      • ACTION: Nuritzi to follow up about this offer for the US box
  • Hardware asset tracking
    • ACTION: Nuritzi and Neil will discuss how to better track hardware in the future
  • Issue tracking
    • ACTION: Alexandre to come up with a proposal for labels and workflow with gitlab issues
  • Review open issues -

FoundationBoard/Minutes/20180320 (last edited 2018-03-21 10:30:36 by AllanDay)