Minutes for Meeting of May 27th
June 10th, 2009
- gnucash file public: data needs scrubbing before going public; some discussion of CiviCRM recommendation
- website: Lucas kept us up-to-date; new milestones are apparently being met.
- GUADEC: making progress; extensive discussion of process for choosing next venue discussion. J5 to announce beginning of a timeline for call for locations.
- ACTION: Rosanna to send current process, gnucash file and downloaded spreadsheet from Paypal to J5
- ACTION: J5 to see if he can automate getting the Paypal data into gnucash
- ACTION: Behdad and J5 both expressed interest in figuring out how to scrub the gnucash file so we can make it pub
- ACTION: J5 to put out an announcement about postponement of call for 2010 GUADEC locations