Minutes for Meeting of April 30th, 2009

Next Meeting

May 27th, 2009


  • stormy
  • zana
  • vuntz
  • lucas
  • luis
  • behdad
  • diego
  • yippi
  • j5 (late)


  • travel committee: board would like travel committee to decide on their own procedures, mechanisms, etc. Committee still need accounts.
  • membership committee & elections:

    • ACTION: diego to contact john about account creation
    • ACTION: diego and vincent to contact committee about scheduling/mechanics of election.
  • GUADEC logistics: would like to pick centralized hotel for ad board members.
    • ACTION: Stormy to ping about that.
  • website: extensive discussion about website, costs/benefits of a variety of options.

FoundationBoard/Minutes/20090430 (last edited 2010-01-31 00:50:10 by LucasRocha)