Minutes for Meeting of April 2nd, 2009

Next Meeting

April 30th, 2009


  • Luis
  • Zana
  • Stormy
  • Diego
  • Brian
  • Lucas


  • Vincent
  • Behdad
  • J5


  • release team plans:
    • ACTION: Luis to write up note endorsing release team's leadership, nurturing/shepherding the process;
    • ACTION: board to discuss how to facilitate communication with ad board members about the change.
  • gnome.asia and paying to organize: discussion of paying Alolita to organize; discussion of precedent for organization and control over budget, planning.
  • ACTION: Stormy to contact organizers and discuss budget and formalizing relationship; list to further discuss relationship of Foundation to local events (both large (continent-spanning) and small-scale (.au))
  • stormy end-of-quarter: because of technical difficulties/quorum, discussion moved to list.
  • Advisory Board meeting wednesday: discussion of topic, organization.
  • Travel committee:
    • ACTION: diego to announce both committee and GUADEC sponsorship Monday.

FoundationBoard/Minutes/20090402 (last edited 2010-01-31 00:51:47 by LucasRocha)