Minutes for Meeting of March 19th, 2009

Next Meeting

May 2nd, 2009


  • Not marked


  • Membership Committee: Diego to follow up
  • Vincent to blog about election: tomorrow
  • Elections: Vincent took ACTION ITEM
  • Voting system: ACTION: Diego to ping Bruno
  • Hackerthread: ACTION: Vincent to ping
  • Travel committee: Mailing list in the works. ACTION: Diego to follow up.
  • GUADEC: Vincent discussed with Alberto and Claudio re decision making. Working on it. Wiki page on l.g.o tracking actions now. Website is up and CfP out, so things are much better now. Behdad is working on program committee and bootstrapping volunteer team.
  • Budget: We need to cut another $35k. Rosanna sent the files requested at last meeting.
  • Stormy sent an updated budget, and the actuals so far. Remaining to do is aligning the budget with the fiscal year. Do we want to change the fiscal year to match board term?
  • Discussion about how does the fiscal year actually affect things. Decided to keep the current fiscal year. ACTION: Stormy to adjust budget to current fiscal year.

Discussed on board-list

  • 401k: approved on list

FoundationBoard/Minutes/20090319 (last edited 2010-01-31 00:51:56 by LucasRocha)