Minutes for Meeting of Aug. 6th

Next Meeting


  • Luis
  • Lucas
  • Vincent
  • Brian
  • Behdad
  • Stormy
  • Zana
  • J5


  • Jeff



Old actions

* Stormy to notify ad board of schedule and discuss further topics [Done] * Stormy to ask board list for contact information for GTK meeting [ongoing; talking with Vincent and Dave] * Stormy to work with mobile committee; will delay press release until more substance is ready. * J5 to work on budget #s for Sunday.

New items

  • mobile committee: ACTION: Luis to announce committee on Monday; to d-a-l (devel-announce-list), planet, and mobile (mobile-devel-list and maybe the private gnome-embedded).

Ongoing Items

  • GNOME.Asia: ACTION: board to revisit travel once budget is updated.
  • insurance: ongoing between insurance company, Bryan, and Stormy. ACTION: Luis to review with counsel.

FoundationBoard/Minutes/20080806 (last edited 2010-01-31 01:00:14 by LucasRocha)