The Engagement Committee has been appointed by the GNOME Foundation Board of Directors in order to spend marketing and small events funding. The committee:
- Exists to spend specific funds that are allocated to it as part of each GNOME Foundation annual budget.
- Can decide its own decision-making rules.
- Should keep detailed accounts of how funds have been spent, which should be shared with the GNOME Foundation.
- Should not spend more than has been allocated.
- Should document its rules and processes. This documentation should be public, and GNOME community members should have clear guidelines for how to access the committee's funds.
- Nuritzi Sanchez
- Sriram Ramkrishna
- Rosanna Yuen