* FULL NAME: Efstathios (Stathis) Iosifidis
* BIRTHDAY: July 17th, 1975
* PROFESSION: Veterinary medicine student AUTH Vet medicine
* openSUSE member since 2010
* Gnome Foundation Member since 2011
* Coordinator of openSUSE Greek translations
* Coordinator of GNOME Greek translations since 2014
* Member of the openSUSE Travel Support Program since 2014
ME AND FOSS
* Linux user since 2006.
* Co-founder of GreekLUG.
* Educational Lecture: "Kids and Internet"
* With Kostas Koudaras we were the openSUSE team at the openSUSE presence at the celebrations for the 100 years Scouting in Greece
* I along with a small team of the Greek openSUSE community traveled about 2 and a half hours to go to the beautiful border town of Florina at Christmas eve, invited by teachers of The Educational Computer Association of Florina to promote openSUSE at 1st OpenFest Open Christmas at Florina, December 24th 2010
* Thessaloniki 11.4 release party organizer
* 11.4 release party organizer
* Desktop Summit (Berlin, August 6-12 2011)
* Android application for openSUSE Greek community news.
* Organized a booth at 76th Thessaloniki's International Trade Fair, September 10-18, 2011.
* Organized Gnome 3.2 release party, Thessaloniki, September 30th, 2011.
* Mentor @ Google Code In 2011 with openSUSE and Gnome.
* Organized Thessaloniki's openSUSE 12.1 release party.
* Organized 2nd openSUSE collaboration summer camp and participated with 2 presentations and workshop. The presentations were about ownCloud (in English) and how to behave at booths (in English). The workshop was about translation some programs of Gnome.
* Presentation "How to use GNOME on openSUSE and why to attend to openSUSE conference?". Here is the report with many prictures.
* FOSSCOMM 2013 with 5 presentations and GNOME Booth. ownCloud, Enlightenment on openSUSE, GNOME community gone crazy?, Why openSUSE 12.3?, #oSC13 @ Thessaloniki 2013. Here is the report and if you would like to see the videos, here is GNOME, Why openSUSE 12.3? and #oSC13 @ Thessaloniki 2013.
* Presentation at 1st event of Linux and Free Software Community, University of Macedonia, Thessaloniki about use of GNOME, GNOME community and Outreach Program for Women.
* Volunteer at openSUSE conference 2014 - April 24-28, Dubrovnik-Croatia (duties to update social media accounts. Here are Google Plus event, Facebook event, Lanyard event page and of course twitter @opensuseconf). I also organised GNOME booth at the event.
* Outreach Program for Women Mentor, May 2014 - August 2014
Greek Gnome Community Involvement
* I coordinate translations and I also translate. I'm doing the marketing part in Greece. I join conferences with presentations or booths (or both). See above for presentations. I write some articles-news on http://gnome.gr.
I also manage GNOME's social media:
* Twitter: @gnomegr
* identi.ca: @gnomegr
* My Blog
* Email: iefstathios at gmail.com
* IRC: diamond_gr or iosifidis on freenode or eiosifidis on GIMP.net
* Ekiga: sip:firstname.lastname@example.org