This page is no longer used. Please see DocumentationProject/Community for team information.
The DocumentationProject team: who is working on what (in no particular order)?
- beagle manual/guide (I know I'm not a doc team member, but I didn't wanna have two people working on it)
- user guide - basics (gosbasic.xml) - I plan to do more on this, but any help is appreciated.
- gedit user manual
- gedit user manual
- user guide - Introduction. Possibly more updates.
gparted docs - yes, sill may get round to this one day, sorry
- script to pull docs from cvs to wiki (low priority)
- script to automate screenshots... (low priority)
SegPhault (Ryan Paul)
- Rewriting gnome-games documentation
- reviewer of said patches.
rewrite of menustructure.xml gnomebug:158037. [fixed]
- GNOME docs - review of document titles and descriptions.
see Consistent Docs for a list of the patches and which have been reviewed
- GNOME-doc-utils - start to port unported modules to gnome-doc-utils (I'm open for random suggestions/help/instructions from anyone who's had experience with gnome-doc-utils).
Don Scorgie OgMaciel
- Gnome accessibility guide - Any help is much appreciated!
- User guide - Epiphany (epiphany.xml) - commited to 2.14.x.
- User guide - Epiphany extensions (epiphany-extensions.xml) - commited to 2.14.1.
- User guide - Rhythmbox (rhythmbox.xml) - small fixes, style improvements, typos - commited to 0.9.4.
- Epiphany-Extension (expected for 2.14.1)
- Rhythmbox (Rewrited and ported to gnome-doc-utils: to be released in 0.9.4)
I'm really tied up in translation, including translating Help docs and the Release Notes, so I haven't been able to contribute as I would like to. However, I'm active on the mailing list, and on this wiki.
I'm also involved in a manpage-translation pilot project, which is testing Yelp's capacity to display packaged translated manpages. It's a start.
- Gossip documentation
- XChat-GNOME documentation - working on filing in the missing gaps.