Multi Display Lockscreen
Login/unlock behaviour with multiple displays.
- Laptop is attached to a TV or projector. User is using a remote keyboard/mouse to control it. (For example, being in the audience while showing a slideshow or video.)
- Multiple desktop displays with multiple users. Each user configures a different primary display.
- User looking at a secondary monitor, hitting keybindings to lock, and the controls are now in a different display
Greeter will initially be shown on the display in focus (MarcoTrevisan).
- Then it will follow the mouse cursor across displays
- Or can be moved by using the Super+number keyboard shortcuts.