HeaderBar Layout & Style
A lot of apps have ported to HeaderBars for 3.10. They should look like this:
- Vertical layout:
HeaderBars should be 47px tall (measured internally, without the border).
- Buttons should be 35px high (the extra 1px height is to accommodate the 2px bottom border).
- There should be 6px padding above buttons and 5px below.
- Horizontal layout:
- Square buttons should be 34px wide.
- Close buttons should have 6px padding to the left and right.
- Horizontal padding between elements should be 6px.
Apps that are using a HeaderBar widget should have all of this done for them by the theme. Some apps are adopting the same style without using a HeaderBar widget: these apps will have to handle the layout themselves.