Minutes of the GNOME Usability Team Meeting (September 5, 2001) Status of Must Fix Lists ================ 1) Panel Menu Kevin/Nils posted 1st rev 2) Nautilus Brian posted 2nd rev 3) CC ACTION: Seth to post today 4) WM and default GTK theme Kenny's Sawfish proposed changes are at http://boom.whitecape.org/Fixes/sawfish.html ACTION: Seth will ask Matthew Thomas to look at GTK2 issues 5) Log in/out ACTION: Kevin to post another rev after the meeting 6) Graphic Design and Icons Suzanna has looked at the CC We don't currently have an owner for this one. 7) Feedback App launch feedback part of 1) ACTION: All Must Fix Lists Owners - Send completed lists to Seth for adding into CVS by Friday ACTION: All Must Fix Lists Owners - Send list of maintainers to seth HIG Status ======== Colin_zr said there was a now Document in CVS today Calum to add more stuff by early next week UI principles ========= ACTION: Nils to come up with some proposals, by next meeting Next Meeting ========= ACTION: Seth will send on email, once he has determined if the Wed 12 noon PST is the most optimal
Attached FilesTo refer to attachments on a page, use attachment:filename, as shown below in the list of files. Do NOT use the URL of the [get] link, since this is subject to change and can break easily.
You are not allowed to attach a file to this page.