Please list requests for design input here. It is recommended that you also make contact with GNOME designers directly via the #gnome-design channel. Please note that we can't guarantee that all design requests will be met.
Requests should be listed by project and should include contact information or links. Please include a short explanation of what it is that you would like addressing.
In order to try to get gtranslator as part of the gnome desktop in a future releases I would like somebody to have a look at it. Some of the things that I have in mind to look at are:
- do they need some reorganizing?
- should some of them be removed?
- too much stuff, should we remove something?
- should the plugins tab go in a standalone dialog? currently it is following the gedit steps.
- the translation memories tab should go in the per profile dialog management?
- would be interesting if some of the hig police could have a look at the app in general to see if something is wrong
- is the general design for editing files correct?
- is it good that we are using gdl?
We would like input on the plugin manager and the plugin store.