Backups aims to allow you to recover your data in case of a disaster. It encourages you to schedule automatic backups and to store them encrypted on remote locations, to keep your data safe, secure, and up-to-date.
- déjà-dup's features (rely upon libdeja, at least for start)
- multiple "profiles" management
- tight integration to GNOME 3 (look 'n' feel, online accounts)
design repository, https://github.com/MathieuJourdan/gnome-design
- code repository, nothing to show yet
- wiki page, here
Wanna see an awesome backup software for GNOME? We're looking for contributers! We would particularly need the following:
- design feedback or suggestions
Authenticated users can leave a comment here.