It would be nice to have improved print cover pages.
- is it mine?
- which of mine?
- where did this come from?
- is this all of it?
OS X Lion
- Something wrong with the way the CUPS logo is being printed. It is much lower quality than the OS X version.
- The "Cover Page" header and footer are too close to the page edge. Margins wrong?
- The "Billing Information" is displayed but there is no where it can be entered
- Why does it use "localhost" when the computer has a name?
- Why do we need to use a fixed width font?