Design in progress
Implementation in progress
We should have a nice and consistent way to present information and notifications within an application.
Design lead: William Jon McCann
Developers: Erick Pérez Castellanos, AlexLarsson
- Provide feedback for certain actions
- Provide undo actions
- Ask peripheral questions (ie. Save password for this site?)
- App notifications come in sticky and non-sticky varieties:
- Sticky - permanently displayed until they are dismissed
- Non-sticky - automatically disappear after a set time
I wonder if we should treat sticky notifications differently. We don't want them to happen often, but overlaying them on the content is demanding to act on them rather than enabling to act on them. Maybe we should use a similar treatment to what epiphany does now (pushing content) for these.