- It's not easy to find the  button.
- When new users try to edit a page, they see "You are not allowed to edit this page." instead of "Please login to edit this page."
- To login, users must click "User Preferences", which a) does not say "login", and b) does not look like a link or button. (Fixed by Curtis by using an English translation.)
- There's no login page: Enter your user name and password, then hit RETURN: You'll be promted to provide an email adress although you're already registered.
- You can only see the last change, not all changes.
- Search produces an error backtrace.
Some nav links are shown as tiny icons in the top-right corner with labels only being shown on mouseover. There is a way to diff between older edits, but you have to click on the blue book with the ? on it, or if you're logged in and want to see the changes since you last checked the page, set a bookmark at RecentChanges then click on the "Updated' graphic.
- Logging in and registering takes place on the same page, making it confusing.